Why choose Villa Malaanthina as your wedding venue in Bali?
Villa Malaanthina is a gorgeous Bali wedding venue set amidst the rice paddy fields in Umalas – a true paradise in the heart of the action . Features a huge landscaped garden with an impressive 25-meter lap pool , there is lots of space for the wedding ceremony and your wedding party to take place under the sunrays and moonshine on the island of Bali. The honeymoon suite is right there on site at this fantastic 7-bedroom luxury villa and on top of that, the estate boasts a large private rooftop terrace with sunset views as well as a private gym, yoga studio, media room and a special Teppanyaki pavilion – an idea for your post-wedding dinner, perhaps?
This eye-catching contemporary luxury villa truly makes up for an amazing wedding spot , indeed, and the location in highly enviable, tranquil and peaceful yet unbelievable close to Seminyak and Canggu – two of the most popular beach towns in all of Bali.
Villa Malaathinos sits on 5000 sqm of upscale tropical land and the estate comes with a beautiful team of staff to look after your needs and wishes. With the massive swimming pool and leafy palm trees as the backdrop of your wedding ceremony, you can be sure of stunning wedding photos! Not to forget the staggering sunset views from up the rooftop terrace where cocktails and canapes are enjoyed after your love is sealed with that unforgettable kiss and the exchange of your weddings rings. Villa Malaanthina exudes tropical charm, luxury and true beauty! The venue is big enough for weddings up to 300 guests. Wow!
- Rooftop terrace with sunset views for cocktails and canapes
- Teppanyaki dining pavilion for the wedding dinner
- Massive garden with a 25-meter lap pool – great for wedding photos!
- Amazing facilities such as a gym and yoga studio
- 7 luxurious bedrooms including the beautiful and romantic honeymoon suite
- This villa can handle large groups up to 300 guests
- Just minutes from our favourite tourist destination in Bali: Seminyak