Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Bali Wedding (“YBW”), acts as the event coordinator providing professional services based on the wishes, requirements and arrangements approved by the Client prior to the event. This Contract is entered into between YBW and the Client, and if there is more than one Client, with all Clients jointly and each Client severally. YBW also acts as a booking agent for the third party suppliers and contractors (“Vendors”) that it represents.
- The management fee is quoted in Indonesian Rupiah or Australian Dollar and is exclusive of any applicable government taxes. All taxes are subject to change without notice.
- All payments must be made in Indonesian Rupiah or Australian Dollar. Payments can be made by bank transfer, credit card or cash.
Bank Transfer: All bank fees (including Your Bali Wedding bank correspondence / beneficiary / receiving fees) are to be included in the total amount transferred. NOTE: You will need to instruct your sending bank to ensure the full amount transferred is guaranteed to Your Bali Wedding receiving bank.
Credit Card: All payments made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only – this also includes debit cards) will be subject to a 2.5% additional charge. AMEX is not accepted.
Cash: We will only accept United States Dollars, 2008 or newer, F Series or newer, unmarked banknotes. If a payment is made by cash, a credit card authorization form will need to be used to ensure deposit requirements are met. This form must be accompanied by photocopies of both sides of the credit card used (for American Express Centurion credit cards a lithograph copy or alternative will be required for legibility), a photocopy of cardholder’s passport, and written authorization from the cardholder. The funds will be held as security and the transaction will be reversed only upon receipt of deposited cleared funds of cash payment as agreed with YBW.
- Payments by Traveler’s cheques, or personal cheques, will not be accepted.
- In order to avoid unnecessary tax complications due to the usage of our corporate account, clients are not permitted to send amounts other than those invoiced.
Deposit: An initial Deposit of 50% of the YBW’s Management Fee must be received in cleared funds within five (5) working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to the Client. Once the Management Fee Deposit is received, YBW will proceed with further coordination. If the Management Fee Deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized and this Agreement will be deemed void.
Balance Payment: Final payment of 50% of the Management Fee is required 30 days prior to the event, or immediately on booking if the booking is made less than 30 days prior to the event.
Deposit: A Deposit of 50% of the Vendors’ Fees will be due once the Vendors’ services has been agreed upon with BRWE. Payment must be received by YBW within five (5) working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to the Client.
If the Client requests to extend the Vendors’ Fees Deposit due date, [VENDOR] will be advised accordingly and given the option whether [VENDOR] still wishes to proceed with the booking
Balance Payment: Balance payment for all Vendors’ Fees is required 30 days prior to the event, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by YBW and the relevant Vendor(s).
“LAST MINUTE” EXPENSES
Changes made less than 7 days prior to the event date will be approved and managed on a case by case basis and YBW will request payment by cash on arrival (subject to the requirements for cash payments outlined in Item 2 above).
- All Deposits, once paid, are non refundable.
- Notice of cancellation must be received by YBW in writing, signed and dated.
Cancelled bookings are subject to the following forfeiture of payments:
- If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the event, The Management Fees Deposit and the Vendors’ Fees Deposits are forfeited; and the Client is liable to pay: A further 30% of the Management Fees due to YBW for the event; and All Vendor Fees and costs incurred, up to and including the date of cancellation.
- If the booking is cancelled 30 days or less prior to the event, The Management Fees Deposit and the Vendors’ Fees Deposits are forfeited; and the Client is liable to pay: The total Management Fees due to YBW for the event; and All Vendor Fees and costs incurred, up to and including the date of cancellation.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- YBW understands that your event is important and we will do our best to ensure everything is perfect, but we ask for your understanding in regards to matters which might fall beyond our control.
- YBW cannot accept responsibility for any alterations made to the venue, its amenities, or house rules which are beyond our control.
- Except to the extent of its negligent acts or omissions, YBW will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly arising during the event or caused by the venue, including but not limited to plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, and exceptional weather conditions.
- In the unforeseen circumstance that any Vendor service or product is unavailable and needs to be substituted, YBW will act at all times in good faith and use its best efforts to substitute with service of similar quality and cost as those originally contracted.
- YBW will do its best to rectify any unforeseen problems which arise prior or during the event, but are not responsible for failures or any other issues caused by third party Vendors which are beyond YBW’s control.
- If you consider that you have cause for complaint concerning the event, the matter should be taken up promptly with YBW. Neither YBW nor the Client shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligations under this Agreement due to causes which prevent them from fulfilling their obligations under this Agreement which are beyond their reasonable control and of a nature which neither has the power or authority to remedy, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of civil or military disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, wars, riots and acts of terrorism. In the event of such an occurrence, the party claiming relief under this clause shall give prompt written notice thereof to the other party and any time for performance of an obligation shall be extended by time equal to the length of delay attributable to such occurrence.
- If a dispute arises between the parties out of or in connection with this Agreement, either party may give the other party a notice in writing which sets out the dispute. If the parties have not resolved the dispute to their satisfaction within 30 days of that notice, then the party giving the notice of breach may terminate this Agreement by notifying the other party in writing.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and Australia.