For those of you planning to get married and are thinking about a destination wedding then Bali should really be very high on your wish list. Bali, is unlike any other destination. It has it’s own unique character hard to define that you will not find anywhere else in the world and this is the reason why so many Australian’s choose Bali as their preferred wedding destination.
The team at Your Bali Wedding thought we would put together our 10 reasons why we feel Bali is such a great place to have your wedding.
1) The main reason why Bali is such a great place to have your dream wedding is the price. You will find that having a wedding in Bali, even using the services of an expert wedding planner works out much cheaper than back home in Australia. Plus you get more ‘bang for your buck’ so to speak.
To find out the cost of having your wedding in Bali speak to us today!
2) Where else can you have a wedding with such gorgeous back drops and exciting venues. Just imagine having a wedding in your own private pool villa with the ocean or rice fields as the back drop. All outside venues and areas in Bali are screaming romance. You simply cannot compare it to anywhere else in the world.
3) Bali is such a great honeymoon destination and what better way to celebrate your marriage than have it on such a unique island with your friends and family. Most couples that have their wedding in Bali, usually come with a group of anywhere between 20-50 people. This means you can enjoy this island paradise on your wedding day & honeymoon with the people who mean the most to you.
4) The weather in Bali is tropical so this means you get to escape the cold Australian winters and have your wedding in a warm, tropical climate.
5) One thing most travellers say about Bali after they have visited the place is the people. They are the friendliest in the world. Their smiles and warm greetings are a reason people keep on coming back year after year. Why would you want to have your wedding in Australia when you can have it with such amiable and friendly people?
6) Put simply, Bali is exotic. The smells, the noises, the food, the constant buzz all combine to make Bali an eclectic mix that you won’t find anywhere else in the world. It’s an exciting and at the same time extremely romantic holiday destination perfect for your wedding.
7) It’s really convenient. You don’t have to travel anywhere for your honeymoon as your already in paradise.
8) If you get a good wedding planner you can rest easy knowing that everything will be taken care of and all your suppliers; food, music, venues, photographers and flowers will be first class. Bali has some really decent wedding planners but finding the right one is the trick. Perhaps you should start by inquiring with us here at Your Bali Wedding. You do hear some horror stories about people getting married overseas but nothing like that happens when you work with us. Make the inquiry now and you’ll see why we are Bali’s preferred wedding planner by hundreds of happy Australian couples.
9) If your getting married in Seminyak, Canggu, or Uluwatu there are many day spas nearby where you can get yourself completely pampered before the big day. Nails, hair, waxing etc can all be done at some fabulous day spas near your villa where you will be staying. Your wedding planner will be able to tell you about the best spas in Bali but here are some great places to get your nails done in Seminyak.
10) Lastly, whatever your into: surfing, sightseeing, restaurants & cafes, mountain bike riding, photography, culture, yoga, cooking, scuba diving or simply relaxing in the comfort and privacy of your own villa Bali has something for everyone and this is the main reason why it’s the best place in the world to have your wedding.
Obviously, we are wedding planners so we are a bit biased but have a look around, do your research and we are sure you’ll come to the same conclusion as us; Bali is perfect is so many respects so having your wedding here is a no brainer.